It’s St. Patricks day! And here are some green goodness for you! No, we did not go the jello-shots route! Lol! Since my husband loves matcha green tea, it’s just proper to give him a treat since we can’t get his favorite matcha frappe from the coffee shop.
This is the most matcha-ey dessert you could ever get! And the texture is soo
o 2 cup whole milk
o 1 can condensed milk
o 1 pack powdered gelatin (or use the sheets)
o 4 tablespoon powdered matcha
o 1 tsp vanilla
o toasted sesame seeds for toppings
1. In a bowl, pour 1 cup of the milk add the powdered gelatin, mix thoroughly and let bloom.
2. Use a saucepan to mix the remaining cup of milk, 1 can of condensed milk, and vanilla. With low heat, add the powdered matcha and mix thoroughly until the matcha is dissolved.
3. Add in the milk with the bloomed gelatin, mix and then turn off the heat.
4. Grease the ramekins or use a baking spray. Pour the mixture to ramekins and let rest. Chill for hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
5. To serve, dip the ramekin in warm water then flip to a serving plate. Top with toasted sesame seeds!
This is one of easy premade desserts you can make. You can also opt to serve it in the ramekins and top with honey and some fresh berries too
This is one of the easy premade desserts you can make. You can also opt to serve it in the ramekins and top with honey and some fresh berries too.